Project Manager – Manchester
As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the planning, execution, and completion of our decorative school street installations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with clients to understand their specific needs and preferences.
- Managing project budgets, timelines, and resources effectively.
- Coordinating with design and installation teams to ensure project success.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and quality standards.
- Monitoring and reporting project progress to stakeholders.
- Resolving project-related issues and challenges.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in construction or urban design.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and quality standards.
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- A passion for creating safe and visually appealing school streets.
Urban Designer – Liverpool
As an Urban Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualising, designing, and visualising decorative school street installations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with clients and stakeholders to gather design requirements.
- Developing creative and visually appealing design concepts.
- Creating detailed design plans, including materials and colour schemes.
- Conducting site visits and assessments for project feasibility.
- Working closely with project managers and installation teams to bring designs to life.
- Staying updated on design trends and safety regulations.
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp.
- Strong creativity and artistic skills.
- Attention to detail and a passion for aesthetics.
- Ability to communicate design ideas effectively.
- Prior experience in urban design or landscape architecture is a plus.
Installation Technician – Birmingham
As an Installation Technician, your role will involve:
- Assisting in the installation of decorative elements in school streets.
- Operating construction equipment and tools.
- Following installation plans and safety protocols.
- Ensuring high-quality workmanship.
- Collaborating with project teams to meet project deadlines.
- Maintaining and organising equipment and materials.
- Previous experience in construction or installation work is preferred.
- Ability to operate construction equipment and tools.
- Physical fitness and stamina for outdoor work.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines and protocols.